Camryn

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Reed

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 27, 2011

28 Week Appointment/ Glucose Test

Today I had my 28 week appointment.  Everything was great with Baby J.  Baby J's heartbeat was great- in the 140's.  I measured at 30 weeks instead of 28, so we get to have another ultrasound!  Woo hoo!  Before I went to my appointment- I had to start the glucose test.  I had to basically drink a flat orange soda within 5 minutes.  The taste wasn't bad, but I am not a fast drinker (in fact Adam makes fun of me for this all the time, so do my volleyball players) so I was worried about being able to drink it fast enough.  Luckily- I handled it and went back a hour later & had my blood drawn.  I do not have the results yet, but hopefully they are good because I really do not want to go back for a 3 hour appointment.

This is the flat orange soda!
Sorry I couldn't get the picture to load right!

No comments:

Post a Comment