Camryn

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Reed

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 13, 2011

26 Week Appointment

Adam and I went yesterday for my 26 week appointment.  It was just the routine check-up.  I got weighed (oh the joy), measured, & we got to hear Baby J's heartbeat.  I actually measured at 28 weeks- my doctor said if I measure big again next time that she'll schedule me for an ultrasound.  Baby J's heartbeat was in the 130's!  Two week appointments start up now, so I got back again on the 27th- which includes the icky glucose test.  This weekend- I get to help throw a Baby Shower for Baby G.  Baby G is due about 2 weeks after Baby J - we are so excited for him/her to grow up with Baby J.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for reaching 26 weeks and pushing past it!! Looking forward to seeing you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete