Camryn

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Reed

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Christmas

Christmas was a little different then what we had expected this year.  Christmas Eve - Jennifer and I pulled off Christmas Even dinner with help from my wonderful mother-in-law!  We attended Christmas Eve service at our awesome church,  Cedarcrest.  Jennifer and Avery spent the night with us on Christmas Eve, so that my dad could come over and watch all of the kids at once celebrate and open presents.  We missed our mom, but the BEST part of Christmas Day 2013 was getting to take the kids to visit my mom for the first time since her stroke.  

My sweet girl all ready for Christmas Eve  church!

One of my ALL time favorite pictures of the three of them!  Avery is BEAUTIFUL, Camryn is actually looking and smiling, and Reed is looking at Camryn like how can I get that apple?!

Christmas Eve

Nonni with Camryn & Reed

Camryn kissing Baby Grayon

Santa Came!

Camryn playing with her mickey figurines!  I was with my mom when she bought these.  I tried talking her out of it & she insisted!  Of course they were and still are Camryn's favorites!


Reed's first Christmas!

Papa & Mimi with Camryn & Reed!

Love my family!


Hello ladies!

Tummy time!

Handsome Man!

No comments:

Post a Comment