Camryn

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Reed

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 6, 2013

3 months old & Gymnastics

It has been a busy month, so I apologize for not posting more and not posting often.
I went back to work on Reed's 3 month birthday!  It has definitely been an adjustment and I am missing my babies a lot.  I am definitely ready for winter break that is two weeks away.  We had a busy November!  Camryn tried out gymnastics!  She did great once she got over the fact that I wasn't with her.  I haven't officially signed her up for the class yet, but I need to!  We traveled to Alabama to celebrate Adam's grandma's 80th Birthday!  Happy Birthday Martha!  We also had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Smiling because I bribed her with my phone!

All ready to go!

Working on her puzzle!

Kisses for Reed!
 Reed is such a joy and a great baby!  He is really laid back, and truly only fusses if he is tired or hungry.  As you can tell from the pictures - he misses a lot of meals!  ;)  He has really started to discover his voice and smiles a lot!  He also LOVES to watch football with his daddy!
Big man!

Loving these ties!

He was tired.  Since I started back to work on this day- we didn't do the photo shoot until after I picked them up from my moms!

No comments:

Post a Comment