Camryn

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Reed

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Pumpkin Patch, Painting, & Carving

We have had an extremely busy October!  I always forget how much I truly love the Fall.  I absolutely love the color of the leaves and the fun activities that come with the seasons change.  We went to Berry Patch Farm as a family to pick out a pumpkin.  Camryn had a great time with Avery and loved repeating everything that Avery did.  (nothing new)
Picking out a small pumpkin

Camera's Out - therefore Camryn makes this face!

Family Photo

Pumpkins

Playing with Mimi

More pumpkins!

Camryn absolutely ADORES her TOTY!

Camryn got her face painted!
 I also wanted to start a new tradition with the kids, so I decided to let Camryn paint a pumpkin!  This was a HUGE hit!  I had to totally step outside my comfort zone to let her paint, because I am a neat freak!  It was absolutely WORTH it!  Camryn thought it was so cool and she talks about her painted pumpkin still!


 Now it was time to carve our family pumpkin!  I love carving pumpkins!  I love the insides, the smell, & the challenge of getting the design right!  This was Camryn's first time carving a pumpkin, so she wasn't too sure about it!  I think she will LOVE it next year!
Checking out the insides

Smelling it!

Trying to help Mommy & Daddy scoop it, but she did not like the way the inside felt!

No comments:

Post a Comment