Camryn

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Reed

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Disneyland

My mommy is an adviser for DECA at her high school and she had students qualify for Nationals.  This year Nationals were in Anaheim, California, so she asked Daddy and I if we wanted to go and we saved OF COURSE!  So the week of Mommy's 30th Birthday we flew 5 hours out to California.  We had so much fun!  On Wednesday- we got to go to Universal Studios.  On Thursday- mommy had to work so I hung out with Daddy all day.  On Friday- we got to go to Disneyland!!  I had such a great time.  Then on Saturday it was time to come home.  I was exhausted by the time we got home, but I did sleep 14 hours Saturday night. Mommy and Daddy had no clue what was going on when they woke up at 9:00am and I was still asleep!  :)

Here a few of MANY pictures from California!


In front of Universal Studios!

Busy, busy street


Curious George


With Daddy in front of Warner Brothers Studio


Playing at Dinoland


Curious George Land

This rope wall had nothing on me. .  .

Yup - I'm climbing a rope wall

FEARLESS


Family!

Hanging out with Daddy!

Got my Mickey Ears!  Mommy said it is a must!


SURPRISE!

In front of Aurora's castle. . . not Cinderella's!

On the Dumbo Ride (don't mind my sunscreen)

Tea Cups with Daddy (no way did I ride these!)

GOOFY

With Mommy on the Train

Pulling the Sword with Daddy!

Cars Land - Mommy was amazed by Cars Land!

Mommy's Girl

Daddy's Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment