Camryn

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Reed

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Flower Girl

This past weekend I got to be the flower girl in Asheigh and Erik's wedding.  It was so much fun.  We traveled down to Destin for the wedding.  I went down on Thursday with Mimi & Grandpa, so that I could go to bed at a normal time.  Mommy and Daddy came down after work.  On Friday, we tried going out to the beach, but it was way too windy & cold.  I just hung out in the hotel with all of the wedding party and ran around.  Friday night we had the rehearsal and then the rehearsal dinner.  Saturday was the wedding day.  It was so much fun and Ashleigh looked stunning!! 

Friday- hanging out with Don (Erik's Daddy)

Before the rehearal on Friday

All dressed up with Mommy

With the BEAUTIFUL bride!

Family Photo

With Mimi & Grandpa

Erik & Ashleigh

Running around with Grant (you can tell how much I love Grant)

How my night ended. . . asleep on Grandpa

No comments:

Post a Comment