Camryn

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Reed

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 21, 2013

Winter W-ONE-derland!

We celebrated my first birthday on Saturday January 12th with a Winter W-ONE-derland party!  (never mind the fact that it was 70 degrees outside)  I had so much fun at my party, and had lots of special guests.  Thanks to Grandpa Craig, Grandma Heidi, Rachel, & Nonni for all making it to my party from out of town.  January 12th is also Grandpa Craig's birthday, so Happy Birthday Grandpa Craig!  

Here are some pictures from the fantastic time I had!

Ready to PARTY!!

CHEERING!

Thanks for my special shirt, Ms. Cynthia!

Food table!  

Cheese ball shaped like an igloo with penguins!

Enjoying some lunch!

My SMASH cake!

Cupcakes & Smash cake also made by Ms. Cynthia - YUMMY!

Sweet friends!!

Silly Will!

Diving in!

Started with the orange nose!

LOVING THE CAKE!

Finished product!

So excited!
Love you Rachel!!


1 comment:

  1. Can;t believe that she's already a year! It doesn't seem that long ago that I was waiting to see if you had a boy or a girl!! We need to do a playdate one day! Hope she had a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

    ReplyDelete