Camryn

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Reed

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

6 Months Old

I am now 6 months old.  Mommy & Daddy have no idea where the time is going.  I am getting so big and doing new, funny things every day.  I went to my pediatrician today for my 6 month check up & shots.  I did so well again.  I only cried for about a minute after the "big-nasty" shot!  I am going to miss my pediatrician.  She has been so good to me and really loves me.  Mommy & Daddy told her that my new pediatrician is going to have BIG shoes to fill.  Here are my 6 month stats:


Head Circumference:  90th percentile
Weight:  17lbs 12 ounces - 90th percentile
Length:  27 inches - 80th percentile
Teeth:  2 - on the bottom


Likes:
Sitting Up
Drooling
Making funny noises with my mouth
Eating (sweet potatoes, carrots, pretty much everything!)
Playing


Dislikes:
Rolling Over- I refuse to roll over.
Being Hungry








1 comment: