Camryn

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Reed

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Rolled Over

Many people don't know this about me, but I am pretty stubborn.  I refuse to roll over.  I don't care if I am on my tummy- I'll just put my head down.  On my back if something is out of reach- I'll just say, "whatever" and move onto something else.  I have rolled a few times from front to back, and mommy keeps trying to get me to roll from back to front.  I like tricking her & making her think I am about to do it & the flopping right back to my back.  I did give mommy quite the surprise the other day when she saw me on the monitor like this during a nap.  I am so silly!


Just do things on my own terms

Fast Asleep & DROOLING a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment