Camryn

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Reed

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 20, 2012

Welcome Camryn Marie Johnson

Tuesday January 10, 2012- that was the BIG day!  Adam and I woke up at 6:00am to make breakfast, since I wasn't going to get to eat until after the c-section.  We had eggs, bacon, and chocolate-chip banana pancakes.  After breakfast- we both went back to bed until around 9:00am.  At 9:00am- we got up & began getting ready. I showered, and Adam began packing his stuff for the hospital.  I decided that I didn't want to wash/dry my own hair, so my mom & I went to great clips & I had them wash & dry my hair for me.  I also asked the lady to braid my front pieces back, but that was a DISASTER, so I took it out as soon as we got into the car.  At 11:30am- Adam and I headed to the hospital.  Here are pictures of the delivery (I'll only post the not-so gruesome ones).  We checked in & headed to the triage room, where they hooked me up to all the equipment.  I got the arm IV (ouch), they monitored Baby J's heartbeat, & my contractions.  At 1:45pm-they walked me back to the operating room.  I got the spinal block (this is what I was most nervous about, but it wasn't that bad).  At 2:00pm- Adam came in & Dr. Hayes began.  At 2:11pm- we welcomed Camryn Marie Johnson.  

Mom all ready to go!  

Contractions- YES!  I was having them- I just couldn't feel them because she was breech!

Daddy in the operating room & ready to go!

Camryn is HERE!!

She is beautiful!!

7lbs 1oz & 20 inches long

Almost ready to see Daddy!

First Family Photo

Love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment