Camryn

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Reed

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 9, 2011

34 Week Update

8 & 1/2 months pregnant - holy cow!  Where does the time go?
Adam & I went for our 34 week check-up yesterday.  Everything was great with Baby J.  I had only gained a pound since my last appointment.  I am still measuring 2 weeks ahead, so I measured at 36 weeks yesterday.  Baby J's heartbeat was in the 140's, and when the Nurse Practioner felt around- she thought Baby J was still breech.  
We will go on the 21st for our 36 week ultrasound- which will determine if Baby J is still facing the wrong way.  If he/she is - we will schedule our c-section for 39 weeks.  That means we could only have 5 weeks left.  As of today- I have 7 days left of work & I am ready (so our my feet).

No comments:

Post a Comment